Thursday, July 1, 2010

Digital Video

Here's a video I made of my daughter riding her pony. I will attempt to make another. One of the ways we use the videos in my riding lessons is for kids to be able to critique themselves and their horse on body position, etc. I would like to be able to have kids in my science classes use the digital pictures and video to produce digital "lab reports" for their science experiments, but I don't have a digital camera for my classroom. However, the kids have plenty of cell phones that can record, but no cords for file transfer. Any suggestions on how to get around this issue? Also, is there a particular way to record the video so that the video isn't too large? Thanks.



Okay, so I was able to get the video uploaded, which took around 5 minutes to load. But for some reason, there's no sound.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I hear the hooves! What did you use to upload the video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I feel really dumb! The sound was muted! Ha! I uploaded this video using the video button on the post window in blogger.

    ReplyDelete